For Patients and Visitors
Mobile phones must not be used in some areas of the Hospital because they
interfere with sensitive medical equipment.
Please turn off mobile phones in the Hospital where you see this symbol:
Pay phones are located:
- outside each ward
- Cafe entrance
- in the Children's Emergency waiting area
- in the Kermode Street foyer
- in the Queen Victoria Building foyer
- in the Samuel Way Building accommodation area
Taxi phones are located in the Kermode Street foyer and the Queen Victoria Building foyer.
Phone cards can be purchased from:
- WCH Cafe
- Rainbows Kiosk
- Vics Coffee Shop
- WCH Cafe - 2nd Floor, Gilbert Building
- Children's Emergency - Ground Floor, Rogerson Building
- Kermode Street foyer - entrance from Kermode Street
- Queen Victoria Building foyer - entrance cnr Brougham Place and Sir Edwin Smith Avenue
- Samuel Way Building accommodation - 4th and 6th Floor, Samuel Way Building, Brougham Place
Antenatal/Gynaecology Ward and Postnatal Ward beds each have a phone. There is a connection fee and local calls are charged. Calls must be paid for on discharge.
Last Modified: 08-04-2016 14:05:26
Printed from the Women's and Childrens WWW site.