Anaesthesia - Women's
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Anaesthesia provides
- anaesthetics for elective and emergency surgery
- analgesia for labour
- analgesia for other acute and pain management including a post operative
- a consultative role for high dependency patients
- an obstetric and perinatal retrieval service.
The Department works with the University of Adelaide in teaching anaesthesia
trainees, undergraduates and other health care professionals.
General Business 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Head, Department of O&G Anaesthesia
- Dr Kym Osborn
- 1st Floor, Queen Victoria Building
- Women's Anaesthesia
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- 72 King William Road
- North Adelaide
- South Australia 5006
Ph (08) 8161 7630
After hours Ph (08) 8161 7000
Fax (08) 8161 7892
last modified: 25 Oct 2011