General Nutrition Resources for Children
Download a range of printable booklets and fact sheets on general nutrition for infants, toddlers, young children and adolescents.
On this page:
General nutrition for infants and toddlers
- Infant Formula
How to prepare infant formula.
- First Foods for Babies – Parent Easy Guide
Learning to eat solid foods is a big step in your baby’s development.
- Start Them Right – A parent's guide to eating for under 5s
– from the Tasmanian Government Department of Health
Start Them Right is a guide to healthy eating for children under 5. This book has tips on breast and formula feeding, starting solids, family eating, a guide of what foods and how much to offer as well as well as meal and snack ideas for toddlers and young children.
- Feeding Toddlers – Parent Easy Guide
- Extending Variety – Fact sheet
This fact sheet provides you with information on how to gradually introduce new foods into your child’s diet slowly in eight steps. Choosing the new food to introduce into your child's diet.
- Tips for Happy Mealtimes – Fact sheet
Follow these tips for successful mealtimes with your child.