What to Bring to Hospital
If you are planning to come to the WCH for treatment for yourself or your child, contact the hospital - (08) 8161 7000 - before leaving home to confirm your appointment.
If you are planning to come to the WCH for treatment for yourself or your child, contact the hospital on (08) 8161 7000 before leaving home to confirm your appointment.
Make sure you bring the following items with you:
- Personal clothes and toiletries
- Referral letter from your health care provider
- Details of appointment times and locations
- Instructions for preparing for in-hospital tests/treatment
- X-rays and/or test results
- List of current medications and doses
- Previous medical history
- Medicare card
- Health care/pensioner entitlement card
- Private health insurance card
- Assess to money (e.g. debit or credit card)
- Patient Assistance Transport Scheme (PATS) form if appropriate (if you are claiming PATS assistance, you will need to keep and attach all of your original receipts for travel, petrol and accommodation)