Complex Clinical Coding Project
- Clinical Coding – General Information Sheet for Clinicians (204kb)
- Clinical Coding – Ears, Nose and Throat (367b)
- Clinical Coding – Neurology (330kb)
- Clinical Coding – Plastic Surgery (517b)
- A4 Case Note Checklist poster (146kb)
Watch the series of Med Ed with Andrew – Coding Matters videos, featuring Dr Andrew Vanlint.
Tips to remember
- Be EXPLICIT in diagnoses, assessments and management plans
- Be SPECIFIC in anatomy, classification, severity and complications
- Be RELATIONAL by linking related diagnoses and connecting management plans to conditions
- Be CLEAR by avoiding abbreviations, acronyms, eponyms and symbols.