2021 Paediatric Emergency and Trauma Workshop
'Infinite possibilities, limitless opportunities: Advancing Paediatric Emergency and Trauma Care'
Dr Alicia Tucker
Emergency, Diving and Hyperbaric Physician (Royal Hobart Hospital) and Space Medicine enthusiast.
This workshop aims to provide an education forum on paediatric emergency and trauma care for all health professionals.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- knowledge on paediatric resuscitation and other acute care settings
- skills and knowledge in emergency assessment and associated procedure and skills
- an understanding of the unique needs of the paediatric emergency and trauma patient and their families.
Wednesday, 17 November 2021
Time: 8.00am – 8.30am (Queen Victoria Lecture Theatre Foyer)
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Lecture Theatre (Level 1, Zone D), WCH
Limited places available. Bookings are essential and close 3 November 2021.
Register online at https://bookings.digitalmedia.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wchn/caform
- Early bird registrations close 6 October 2021: $120.00
- Registrations after 6 October 2021: $140.00
- Full time Students: $40.00 (copy of Student ID required when booking)
- Watch the live stream: $20.00 (NEW)
For all booking enquiries, please contact:
- Centre for Education and Training, Women's and Children's Health Network on
8161 7140 (Monday – Friday) or at email@example.com